All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:40 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
thanks for your review.
It was only a quick assembled patchset to realize a boot kernel for our latest (march 08) test iso.

We hope to do a better one in september. No free time at the moment, apologize for that.
That's okay. We're focussing on the SuSE kernel right now, so I don't know what you can gain from that if anything at all.. 2.6.26 has a lot of the support except audio built in, so all you need to do is run Efika.forth.

Later this week (July 4th probably) I will release the latest version of it that implements i2c/can bus elements among some other fixes. We're using part of it in the Efika Driver Update for SuSE (just an audio section) but, all in all we think this should be a vendor update, and not part of the mainline or SuSE kernel. I am going to Kconfig out the fixups for Efika and Pegasos and let users run whatever scripts they like to fix it up..