All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: E-UAE on Debian/EFIKA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:41 pm 

Hi,
I had a good hunt around the forums but I can't find anything on this, so I'll give posting it a shot.

I'm trying to get Richard Drummond's E-UAE Amiga emulator working on my EFIKA. There is a PowerPC binary version on his site that I"ve tried but it spits back a libc6 error, looks something like (it was 2 days ago and the EFIKA is still packed in a box from it's weekend travels - bear with me here :) ):

libc6.so cannot find GLIBC 2.4

I half-know what that means, but I've been thru and installed all the stuff in Synaptic I can see that looks like it belongs to libc and the glibc says it's 2.2, so I'm guessing it's older than the version RCD compiled against on Linux PPC.

Has anyone else gotten it working on EFIKA/Debian from binary? Am I better off trying to compile it from source?

MacMiga
http://www.lincsamiga.org.uk