All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:53 pm 

Hi all!

I'm one of the guys bbrv was talking about in the original post. A combination of travel, funding, and simple lack of time have made for a slow start on the port, although I managed to get a Plan 9 kernel booting up to the point of enabling the timers, at which point it went off the rails.

I'm going to try and send a system off to the guy who did the OMAP port... hopefully the allure of a Plan 9 ARM netbook will be strong enough for us to get this done. For my part, I think I'll take one home this holiday weekend and see what I can figure out.

Thanks for your patience, I hope we may have some more updates here soon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:01 am 

Quote:
Hi all!

I'm one of the guys bbrv was talking about in the original post. A combination of travel, funding, and simple lack of time have made for a slow start on the port, although I managed to get a Plan 9 kernel booting up to the point of enabling the timers, at which point it went off the rails.

I'm going to try and send a system off to the guy who did the OMAP port... hopefully the allure of a Plan 9 ARM netbook will be strong enough for us to get this done. For my part, I think I'll take one home this holiday weekend and see what I can figure out.

Thanks for your patience, I hope we may have some more updates here soon!
Hi !

I did a lot of work with Plan9 in the past and knows my way around the Efika. If you need ideas / help just let me know.

http://www.genesi-usa.com
michael.grunditz@genesi-usa.com