PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:44 am 

Just arrived!

Thanks Raquel & Bill/Genesi/Freescale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:00 am 

Quote:
Just arrived!

Thanks Bill/Genesi/Freescale!
Still waiting for mine... I'm very disappointed at FedEx (or the local broker anyway), I've faxed them twice an authorization to process the shipment on my behalf, and both times they ask me to fax again... :-(

Konstantinos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:58 pm 
Genesi

Hi Konstantinos, your EFIKA was shipped in the first week too. :cry:

Please send us the details. We have been ask to prepare a report for FedEx on the whole experience. This could lead for some discounted pricing for shipping moving ahead. We want to make the report as comprehensive as possible. Please send us by email the details of your difficulties. Thanks!

Hope you have your EFIKA soon!

R&B 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:15 am 

Quote:
Still waiting for mine... I'm very disappointed at FedEx (or the local broker anyway), I've faxed them twice an authorization to process the shipment on my behalf, and both times they ask me to fax again... :-(

Konstantinos
Quite the opposite on my case.

The FedEx ppl on the customs where very helpful, I did fax the authorization and only had to wait 1 more day to clear the customs. Guess it's just a matter of luck? or finding the right person to work on your case...

Hope you receive it soon.

Emmanuel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:54 am 
Genesi

Everything that "works" depends on people, FedEX, Customs in any country, the EFIKA, Genesi, etc.

If there are problems we will sort them out! Please write us or post here if you have no news or bad news about your EFIKA.

Thanks!

R&B :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:57 am 

hm, got mine in Poland few days ago. There were problems with customs office but Fedex did it's job perfectly. First i was _very_ disapointed to hear that i'm going to wait at least three weeks for the customs clearance, but next day in the morning it turned out it's just been done and my Efika is on the way to me :) ah, ok, i've been talking to some people at Fedex and customs office too...it has helped probably ;] wish you a lot of luck, you definitely need it!
btw, always look at the bright side of life - you will have all the necesary patches in kernel and all drivers fixed by the time you receive it ;]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:16 am 

Hi, I recieved a mail informing that my EFIKA project proposal has been approved. But I still have not received any further communication. Any news on shipments to India ? An email with a tracking number would be very helpful, just in case something bad happens

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:28 am 
Genesi

Hi, please email your Profile and Project numbers to us. Insure all shipping information is correct. We sent emails to all Project Developers, but unless we received confirmation of the data we did not ship the EFIKA. We can ship it to you now if you send us this email. We have successfully sent EFIKAs to India - no problem.

Best regards,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:19 pm 

I want to report my experience to be included in the report.
All the delay in the delivery owning to the local broker not customs.
They were asking obstinately about the "real" price of the board.
In the tracking page they used "Future delivery requested" to justify the delay.
I finally got the Efika thanks to the intervention of R&B.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:10 am 

Quote:
Hi, please email your Profile and Project numbers to us. Insure all shipping information is correct. We sent emails to all Project Developers, but unless we received confirmation of the data we did not ship the EFIKA. We can ship it to you now if you send us this email. We have successfully sent EFIKAs to India - no problem.

Best regards,
Ok I received my tracking number, thanks a ton bbrv :)

Post subject: Tracking number
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:45 am 

I would like to have a tracking number too, so that I will be able to check what is going on with my Efika shipment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:29 am 
Genesi

Hi Angelo, check your email. You should have it next week.

@thread - we have had our first undeliverable package in Poland. Not sure why yet. The address was good. The Developer knew it was coming. It was in Poland two weeks now it is headed back to the USA (?!).

R&B

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:43 am 

Quote:
Hi Konstantinos, your EFIKA was shipped in the first week too. :cry:

Please send us the details. We have been ask to prepare a report for FedEx on the whole experience. This could lead for some discounted pricing for shipping moving ahead. We want to make the report as comprehensive as possible. Please send us by email the details of your difficulties. Thanks!

Hope you have your EFIKA soon!

R&B 8)
Hi!

At last, I finally got my EFIKAs (yes there are two :-). It seems it has been here in my town for 4 days, but the local broker was too lazy or too stuffed from food to bother calling me or coming over to give me the package. I had to call and remind them that they had a package to deliver. Anyway, it all looks well, in good condition and i just have to start hacking on it :-D

Thanks again

Konstantinos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:27 pm 

Quote:
soumyadip:
Ok I received my tracking number, thanks a ton bbrv :)
Hey I received the EFIKA yesterday. Thanks a ton Genesi, and thanks a ton bbrv

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:19 pm 

I am delighted, it is wonderfully worked. I loved it!